sAw Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sAw Forum

Call of Duty clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
][sAw][EnDeR

][sAw][EnDeR

Hello Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone,   Hello Everyone, Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi,
I'm new to this clan but I've been playing CoD since it came out. I went by the name of Jimmy_English then Jimmyz and I was a founding member of the highly successful .::OBD::. clan (infamous for members such as chrimiz, benz, davez, tonz and noelz) and we competed in national and intenational tournaments, not bad for a group of school mates from Tilehurst Razz
I am also highly skilled at playing CoD 2, SOF II, Wolfenstein, Halo and Raven Shield online. I'm hoping to get a new rig so I can play CoD 4 Very Happy I also casually play UT2k4, CS Source, TF2, Quake 4, Tribes:V and JK2 but I am probably only average at those games.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,   Hello Everyone, Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:44 am

nice to meet u and Admin= MasterKill nice games do u have halo 2?
Back to top Go down
https://sawclanforum.board-directory.net
][sAw][EnDeR

][sAw][EnDeR

Hello Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,   Hello Everyone, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:54 am

I got Halo 2 on my Xbox but I don't have Xbox live. I don't have Windows Vista yet, too expensive being a student so I can't run Halo 2 on the pc. Bloody Microsoft!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,   Hello Everyone, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:55 am

cool ender i just bought it on pc and put a patch so i can play on xp but i need live too and i need money to study -.- dumb microsoft booo
Back to top Go down
https://sawclanforum.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,   Hello Everyone, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sAw Forum :: Recruitement :: Show yourself-
Jump to: